This month I received a Liebster Award from Hugs x heart. Thanks for considering me for this, and for those of you reading this, check out her page. She’s got a witty, gracious charm that will make you smile and read on.
When you receive an award, you’re beseeched to follow these steps:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page(s).
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List eleven facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 11 more for your nominees.
5. List your nominees.
Well, steps 1 and 2 are done, so I’ll move on to 11 random, but hopefully stimulating, facts about myself:
- I’m related to William the Conqueror but not bragging about it
- My love for European culture grows exponentially every year but I’ve never been
- I’m the only guy I know to ever fake an orgasm
- I sometimes laugh compulsively, never knowing whether or not my peers will join in
- Not to sound creepy but people watching is one of my favorite hobbies. Everyone in NYC is weird!
- I dropped out of the Boy Scouts after 1 day because I couldn’t tie a knot
- Now I know how to tie 10 different knots
- I wish my life had it’s own soundtrack
- Most of my friends don’t know one another and if they did, they would despise one another
- Oscar Wilde is my favorite person in history to quote
- My best friend mooned me at my 14th birthday party (we’re still friends)
Hope this helps to paint a better picture of me for anyone reading my blog.
Now to answer Hugs x heart‘s questions:
1. If you could take 3 people with you to a deserted island, who would you pick?
Tom Hanks, a boat maker, and Popeye the Sailor Man
2. What is the most random thing you have done?
Fall in love when I wasn’t looking
3. What inspires you to write your blog?
Women I meet and all the lovely bloggers out there on the Interwebs
4. If you could date a famous person, who would it be?
5. What is the cheesiest pickup line you heard?
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
To kiss her on that rooftop
7. What fear do you have?
I suppose death is a biggie
8. What astrological sign are you?
Couldn’t tell you; don’t follow astrology
9. What are your hobbies?
Singing, reading, cooking, and socializing
10. Tell 3 things you like about yourself?
My patience, sense of creativity and humor
11. What is you favorite ice cream flavor?
Here are my questions to my nominees:
- If you were a lofty emperor/empress of a foreign land, what wacky and frivolous law would you enact to keep yourself entertained?
- Boxers or briefs?
- What did your last received text message say?
- Top or bottom?
- What’s the one song that describes you best?
- Name a political figure you hate
- Do you speak more than one language?
- What’s your top 5 movies (in no particular order)?
- What’s your favorite physical quality in the opposite sex (or same sex)?
- What’s your favorite personal characteristic in the opposite sex (or same sex)?
- What’s the cutest thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
And the nominees for this year’s Liebster Award are…..
- Bridgetmoans Diary
- Kiss A Lot Of Frogs
- Not So Sex in the City!
- Skinny and Single
- Big Battles, Small Victories
- The wandering mind
- Beautiful Simplicity
- Adventures in Online Dating
- The Single Girl Secrets
- Words of an Angry White Girl
Take care and happy blogging!
-Single Guy in NYC